- Fully waterproof
- 2 layer 100% recycled/recyclable polyester outer shell
- Matt finish durable ripstop outer
- PU breathable membrane
- 100% polyamide breathable mesh lining
- C6 DWR (durable water repellent finish)
- PFC/PFOA/FPOS free
- 20,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating / 30,000g breathability
- Waterproof YKK AquaGuard® central zip with storm flap, taped seams throughout
- Internal mesh stash pocket
- Improved ergonomic relaxed fit with raglan sleeves, designed for layering
- Multi-adjustable hood - stays on in high winds, single-handed snap back face cords
- Hood rolls away into collar when not in use
- Stiffened, wired peak
- Adjustable velcro cuffs & adjustable drawcord cinch hem
- Improved stormflap zipped handwarmer pockets
- Jacket packs away into hood using rear hood elastic for easy storage
- Made in Phillipines
Fabric: 2 layer 100% recycled/recyclable polyester durable ripstop outer shell, PU breathable membrane, 100% polyester mesh lining. C6 DWR (durable water repellent finish), PFC/PFOA/FPOS free. 20,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating / 30,000g breathability.
We do not use harmful C8 PFC/PFOA substances (polyflurocarbon/perfluorooctanoic acid) in any of our fabrics and are striving to reduce the use of fluorocarbons throughout all of our outerwear.
Aftercare: We recommend washing at 30°C with a gentle non-detergent. Cleaning will re-activate the DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the fabric. When rain ceases to bead on the fabric it's a sign that water repellency is fading and cleaning/re-proofing is required. Drip-dry only. Do not use fabric conditioner, bleach or dry-clean.
- Relaxed fit with ergonomic sleeves, designed for layering over mid layers
- Studio model Lowenna is wearing a size 10 and is 5'9" / 176cm tall, chest 32" / 81cm, waist 24" / 61cm