- Limited edition of 125 pieces per colour, individually numbered
- 55mm / 2 1/4” folding knife (UK legal carry)
- Acrylic handle with unique to Finisterre sea-paisley mission etching
- Main blade: clip point multi-purpose, blackened stainless steel (black oxide hardening process)
- Surf tool: ‘easy pull’ loop, small blade, flathead screwdriver, bottle & tin opener, blackened stainless steel (black oxide hardening process)
- Fin key: hardened steel 3/32 hex key, laser etched logo, FCS compatible
- Comes in reusable aluminium paisley print tin with certificate of originality
- Made in Sheffield, Britain
Knife - Keep blade sharp, clean and dry / Lightly oil working parts, using a good quality mineral oil / Keep out of the reach of children / Always cut away from you / Do not run with an opened knife / Do not throw the knife or attempt to catch a dropped knife / Do not use as a lever, pry bar, hammer, chisel or wedge / Always work safely with tools and wear approved eye protection / Never use near live electrical circuits / Do not store carbon steel knives in a sheath for prolonged periods / For screwdriver use, support blade between forefinger and thumb and turn slowly / Clean thoroughly after exposure to marine conditions.
Fin Key - Apply knife usage tips to fin key where appropriate / Do not over exert turning pressure for fear of tool damage / For a difficult grub screw, wash away any salt with warm water before using tool - if problem persists resort to a tool with bigger leverage.