- 6.5mm chest and back panel, 4.5 mm arms and legs
- Designed for sea temperatures in the region of 4-10°C
- Higher internal pile in over 80% of the suit for greater heat retention
- Elongated back panel, improving heat retention
- Extra 3mm neoprene lumbar patch over lower back, providing key warmth
- High proportion of flexible neoprene across shoulders and through upper body to aid easy paddling
- Double needle blind stitched throughout suit: a safer stitch that will better weather the wear and tear of the suit (no need for a seam sealant that often ends up cracking)
- 50% wider seam tape, reducing water penetration; also adhering better to the suit, improving the durability
- Finisterre custom neck pattern – reduced flushing as well as helping entry / exit
- Tension wrist bands, improving wrist seal
- Bespoke calf loops – a design feature to help suit entry
Fabric: 80% neoprene, 20% polyester / nylon, sourced from Taiwan. Suits manufactured in Taiwan.
Warranty: As with all Finisterre products, a lot of attention and care has gone into making this wetsuit; seams, neoprene, construction and fit. In this respect, we warranty all seams and neoprene against defects in manufacturing and materials for the period of one year post purchase. If you find any defects in this suit, please get in touch ASAP.
Aftercare: Avoid taking off on hard, abrasive surfaces / Wash out with fresh water after every use / Leave to drip dry inside out out of direct sunlight, do not hang from shoulders / Never machine wash, tumble dry or use bleach / Clean with mild detergent by hand / This will become your trusty steed in the dead of winter, do not pee in it
See the size guide below to get the perfect fit, if you're not sure which size to choose, or your size is not listed, give us a call on 01872 554 481.